2012 - 2013
To join VOTA, or renew your membership you will need to fill out a membership form on this website.
Click here to renew or join online.MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE AND MAIL TO: VOTA 3720 Parchment Circle RICHMOND, VIRGINIA 23233 PH 804-754-4120 FAX 804-754-0801 EMAIL: VOTA@COMCAST.NET
- OT: Any individual initially certified to practice as an OT, who holds a valid license to practice occupational therapy in the Commonwealth of Virginia and who has not had that license revoked due to disciplinary action shall be eligible to be an Occupational Therapist Member.
- OTA: Any individual initially certified to practice as an OTA, who holds a valid license to practice occupational therapy in the Commonwealth of Virginia and who has not had that license revoked due to disciplinary action shall be eligible to be an Occupational Therapy Assistant Member.
- OT/OTA Student: Any individual enrolled, or committed to enroll, in an OT, OTA, or pre-OT educational program that is accredited, or undergoing accreditation, by ACOTE shall be eligible to be a Student Member.
- 1. Aged 65 years or older;
- 2. Not actively practicing as an OT or OTA due to retirement or disability; and
- 3. OT or OTA member in good standing at the time of retirement or disability.
- 4. Age requirement does not apply to members with a disability.
- Organizational: An organization, institution, or agency interested in occupational therapy may be an Organizational Member.
- Associate: Any individual involved in a healthcare profession and committed to obtaining continuing education, career enhancement, or opportunities for teamwork through VOTA who does not meet the requirements for membership categories above may be an Associate Member